Become a Donor
The role of an egg donor comes quite relevant in the overall IVF and surrogacy process and this is where they are been regarded as a significant contributor to the whole ART process. Most of the women around look for an egg donor whilst they are unable to conceive using their own eggs, either due to a long-lasting medical condition or either the intended parents might be starting with their plans of having a baby at an older age. Most of these women have gone through various failed cycles with IVF and may have experienced a lot of frustration and anxiety in the same process.
Even though the Egg donor will be compensated for their gesture in monetary or non-monetary terms, it is always been taken as a priceless gesture which has enabled a person or a couple to start a family.
All the potential egg donors who have chosen Sure IVF are having been assisted and supported all long through their screening and treatment process. We always work with all the hardcore efforts and focus in order to make the whole journey, as comfortable and manageable to all our egg donors. Moreover, before getting on board with SureIVF as an egg donor, the person needs to qualify with all the below-mentioned criterion.
Who all can become an egg donor?
- The person must be between 21-28 years of age group
- Must be going through regular monthly periods
- Must not be coming along with any sort of mental or physical disorders or abnormalities
- Should be physically and emotionally healthy
- BMI must be below 28 (BMI calculator)
- The person should not be smoking or under any kinds of drug addiction
- Must not be on a Depo-Provera shot currently
- The person should not be using Implanon/Nexplanon arm implant
- Must be comfortable with any kind of medical or psychological screening
- Must be willing to take injectable medication upon the requirement
- Willing to go through the process patiently
- Must be getting all the emotional support from the family while donating the eggs
How we go about it?
Here at Sure IVF, we have got a big list of high-quality Egg donors and Sperm donors, which can efficiently cater to all the preference and requirements of the potential parents whilst they are looking forward to realizing their dreams of becoming parents. As we are coming along with 15 years of experience and medical expertise in the same domain, you can always stay assured of getting all the best support and assistance all along your surrogacy journey with us.
Who all can become a sperm donor?
- The person looking to become a donor must be between the age of 18 and 41 years
- Must not be carrying any pre-existing medical conditions or sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Must not be coming along any serious medical and physical disability
- Must be living through a healthy lifestyle with a healthy diet
- The person must also not be coming along with any inherited health or psychological issues
- Must not be having any infections or chronic illness
- Must be ready to furnish all the required details in regard to any medical or physical tests
- Must also be willing to be identified as a sperm donor once the born child reaches the age of 18 years
- Should be patient enough to go with the sperm donation process