Sure IVF Georgia
Surrogacy has come over as one of the most sought after arrangement for all the couples who are suffering from infertility and want to have a child of their own. This is where most of the couples look out for a bets surrogacy destination where they can pursue their dreams of achieving parenthood. Talking about the best surrogacy destinations around the world, Georgia can be counted as one fo them with most flexible surrogacy laws and legislationGeorgia has come over as one of those few countries which have provided some exceptional options o the International present around and the groundbreaking medical facilities in the country has worked like a cherry on top of the cake. This is where the country has emerged as one of the most preferred destinations for all those couples who are looking for a child with the help of surrogacy.
Laws for Surrogacy in Georgia
Georgia is one of those countries which is quite flexible in terms of legislation for Surrogacy programs in the country. Still, there are certain rules and regulations which have been put through by the Georgian government to regulate the surrogacy arrangement in the country.
- Intended parents must be ‘Heterosexual couples” in order to pursue surrogacy in the country. Thus, Single parents and same-sex couples are not allowed to seek a surrogacy arrangement in the territories of Georgia.
- The intended mother has to submit a documental proof that she is medically unable to carry a child herself and requires a surrogate to do that on her behalf.
- Both commercial surrogacy and altruistic surrogacy is allowed in Georgia for all the International parents but it still goes differently in different states in the country.
Even though all the above mentioned legal implications supports the fact that Georgia is a favorable destination for Surrogacy, you still require an efficient surrogacy agency or someone to guide you through the whole journey in the country. This is where Surrogacy point has come over as the best and most renowned Fertility treatment and Third-party Reproductive healthcare consultant providing which carries the expertise in international IVF, egg donations, and surrogacy arrangements.
Surrogacy process in Georgia
- The intended parents can look out for a surrogate mother via word of mouth, social media connections or with the help of a surrogacy agency.
- After the surrogate mother is been located, she along with the intended mother may need to go through a series of diagnosis and tests to check on their health and psychological situation.
- Once both the parties are through with the screening process, a legal agreement needs to be agreed between them in regards to all the risks, responsibilities, liabilities and expectations in the surrogacy arrangement going forth.
- After all the agreements and screening procedures are completed, the embryo transfer process needs to be taken through and the embryo then gets implanted to the womb of the surrogate mother.
- Once the pregnancy is been confirmed to the surrogate mother, the legal attorney has to file for a pre-birth or parentage orders for the coming child prior to its birth.
Why Sure IVF is best for all your surrogacy needs in Georgia?
Here at Sure IVF, we are the most renowned Fertility treatment and Third-party Reproductive healthcare consultant which offers most advanced and specialized services in international IVF, egg donations, and surrogacy arrangements to our valued clients worldwide. Moreover, to ensure a smooth and comfortable surrogacy journey for your specific needs, we have partnered whit some f the best surrogacy agencies and IVF clinics in Georgia. So get on board and get going with the best to realize the most awaited happiness of your life!